Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP and a frightened dad Henry. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where most people follow me. I write about my daily life, positive and negative. My family moved to America. At the age of one quarter I was accepted into my parents. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and had tunnel vision in the direction of achievement. I thought my life would go a certain way: graduate from college, land a corporate position, marry and begin an family. While I believed this was the standard for the ideal life, reality had other plans. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that I disliked my corporate position. While the pay and the status was great, I didn't feel like the work was satisfying. In reality, I thought I was doing nothing but wasting time. When I started to take steps towards my new life path I discovered that I was a personal trainer and what I wanted to do. I'm a sucker for exercise, enjoy being with people and help people. The business I started in the year 2014. My company is celebrating its seven-year anniversary this year. Very few Asian women work in the industry of fashion. Within the field of coaching I would like to change the world by offering high-quality coaching to assist others in becoming healthier and happier. Additionally, I would like everyone to be able to follow their dreams and achieve anything they desire in their life. As my career started to take off, I had the biggest loss in my life - my mom's loss of life. In Heaven she is now in peace in peace after a long battle with the disease known as Scleroderma. Yet, I keep the memory of her daily. It is possible to learn from our experiences, though it may be difficult to see it now. The death of my mother changed me so much and I am convinced that she offered me another chance to live my life. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. The time was right for her to transition to her next chapter and for me to have the chance to live one that was meaningful and enjoyable. At the age of 30, I have a sense of living and being alive. I'm not feeling as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. In sharing the tale of my journey, it's to ensure that other people will be able to understand my feelings and thoughts. To know that they are not alone. And that there is genuine love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. Also, the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. I pray that you will live every moment to the fullest and have a end is without regrets because that's all that we have to be confident about for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Anna silk measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Melissa Oneil measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size